Thursday, December 29, 2011

Life's About Changing

Yep, here comes the New year full of many new beginnings and I am seriously ready for it! But then again life has it's nostalgic moments....and oh how I know how to wax nostalgia. Life is about changes good and bad and it is a part of our lives. And it always makes that Patty Loveless song run through me head.....

Through the back window of a '59 wagon
I watched my best friend Jamie slippin' further away
I kept on waving 'till I couldn't see her
And through my tears, I asked again why we couldn't stay
Mama whispered softly, Time will ease your pain
Life's about changing, nothing ever stays the same

And she said, How can I help you to say goodbye?
It's OK to hurt, and it's OK to cry
Come, let me hold you and I will try
How can I help you to say goodbye?

No comments:

Post a Comment