Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Love Google

Google you have done it again! I love beyond love the fancy google homepage designs that celebrate everything from the Olympics to Dr. Seuss's birthday! And today was extra special....Lucille Ball's 100th Birthday!


I think Lucy and I have to be related somewhere back....but I think the truth is she was an amazing actress and I am a natural born klutz! I love Lucy was the greatest....Between Lucy, Ricky, Fred, and Ethel there was never a dull moment!

So happy birthday Lucy....there has yet to be another as great as you! I Love Lucy!

And may I suggest if you have never seen it... the 1968 version of  "Yours, Mine, and Ours" Starring Henry Fonda and Lucy! One of my faves! Go watch it tonight....and maybe eat cake....while I reminisce about Lucille Ball's amazing fashion sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment